O'Leary Law Office - Real Estate & Business Law Attorney New York
Welcome to Our Law FirmBob O'Leary is a trusted attorney and advisor with over 30 years of legal experience. Bob represents individuals, families and business - big and small, in a variety of legal matters from the complex to the more mundane..
The O'Leary Law Office combines the personal attention and cost effectiveness of a small firm with the comprehensive knowledge and experience necessary for the highest quality legal representation.
His suburban office in the Village of Manlius is conveniently located for clients in Fayetteville, Syracuse, Dewitt, Camillus, Liverpool, Baldwinsville, Clay, Cazenovia, and other points within Onondaga County, Madison County and Central New York. Easy on site/ off street parking is available.
The practice areas which O'Leary Law focuses upon include:
- Estate Planning, wills, trusts, and power attorneys,
- Residential Real Estate,
- Commercial Real Estate, including leasing for retail, warehouse and office landlords and tenants,
- Business Formations, corporations, limited liability companies, and sole proprietorships,
- Miscellaneous other matters,
- If Bob does not handle the type of legal matter you have then he will be pleased to provide a referral to you to another attorney to assure able representation for his clients for matters which he does not accept.